This position is in Madrid, España.
Kymatio is looking for Front-end Developers!
Join us at our headquarters in Madrid and work on the # 1 insider risk prevention platform with one of the most innovative startups in the industry and its team of highly talented people!
Our guiding principle is that by helping companies and their employees, we help improve society and our business..
As a Front-end developer, you will be responsible for developing our web applications with a user-centric UI-UX great experience. You will work with our CIO and ICT team and the product manager and other fellow developers to create new functions, test your own ideas and drive changes live for our customers and their employees. You’ll:
- Offer web functionalities from the creation and validation of ideas to a complete and scalable solution.
- Collaborate with colleagues to devise solutions for users, prioritizing depending on the impact on the business.
- Develop new user-oriented products and optimize existing ones using both server-side and browser-side technologies and languages.
What we are looking for …
- Experience working on products that impact on a large user base or in a startup entrepreneurship environment.
- Experience in the development of data-based products: analytics, A / B tests, APIs, etc.
- Work autonomy with a collaborative attitude type “I can do”.
- Fast delivery of integral solutions to validate ideas and produce quality products.
- Experience in debugging compatibility issues between browsers.
- Experience working on a command line in a Linux environment.
- Passionate about learning that does not fear new tools and technologies to create an excellent end-to-end customer experience.
- Global thinking.
- Good communication skills
- Creativity, Curiosity (Always learning), Time management skills.
- Agile team and guidance (Trello, Slack, Nuclino… every month a new application comes).
We are a performance-based company that offers professional advancement and lucrative compensation, including bonuses and stock potential. We will press our team to continue constant training and support you in your attendance at events and conferences.
Salary according to experience
- Indefinite contract
- Telecommuting 2 days a week
- Intensive day in summer
- Office in one of the most emblematic buildings in Madrid (Gran Vía 28)
- You organize your time
- Your work will have a direct impact on the product